Sunday, February 15, 2009

I blogged and a card!


Its been a long time since my last blog post, but its my Mom's fault.  Just ask Miss Chris, I have been asking my Mom forever to upload my photos for me.  Anyways, I got this stamp for Christmas, I'm pretty sure my Mom got it from Unity Stamp Co.  My mom has these fancy pens that she let me use.  I don't know what makes them fancy, but they color really good.  Now read over the last two sentences in a Southern accent and it sounds really funny.  The cool thing about having a Mom who buys too much stuff is that you get to use all of it.  I used a few of her punches, but everything else is from my stuff.  My parents got me some really neat craft stuff for Christmas, and she just got me more for Valentine's Day.  Hopefully I will get to post again before 4th of July.  I turn 13 this month t-minus twelve days.  I think I want more clothes and craft stuff, going to Sticky Fingers, and seeing Coraline at the movies, my brother and I read the book.
We saw Mall Cop on Friday it was really funny.


3 comments:

Chris said...

i'm so excited to see a new card, dude!!!! your mom totally needs to do a better job at uploading your stuff....LOL love the card, you did an awesome job!!!! >"<

Chris said...

Nice card kendal i think if your mom cant upload photos for you she should teach u how too say hi to jacob for me!!!! quinn

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Kendall! Your card is awesome! I love the coloring of your image! You need to get your mom on the ball when it comes to uploading your stuff!

Emily says "hi"!! She likes your card too!